IT Business Analyst / IT Project Manager (Renewable Contract / Pasir Panjang MRT) - J07
- Nearest MRT: Pasir Panjang MRT / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- 6 months renewable contract basis, convertible to permanent role
- To study and analyze user requirements, so as to prepare detailed functional specifications and related documents by engaging internal stakeholder to meet the project timeline.
- To prepare project documentation conforming to standards and procedures
- Work with delivery team to deliver system according to specification as well as track the tasks assigned to the team in meeting project schedule, quality and within project budget.
- To perform extensive application testing including functional and interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- To execute implementation activities and support post implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of IT business analyst / IT Project Manager experiences
- Experiences in ANY of the following areas will be more preferred:
- Rule Engine
- BPM Workflow
- Sterling Integrator
- Agile implementation experience
- Cloud computing experience
Interested applicants please email your resume in MS word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please include the position applied for and Job Code (J07) in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)