IT Business Analyst / IT Project Manager - J07
- 1 year renewable contract, convertible to permanent role
- Nearest MRT: Pasir Panjang MRT / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- To study and analyze user requirements, so as to prepare detailed functional specifications and related documents by engaging internal stakeholder to meet the project timeline.
- To prepare project documentation conforming to standards and procedures
- Work with delivery team to deliver system according to specification as well as track the tasks assigned to the team in meeting project schedule, quality and within project budget.
- To perform extensive application testing including functional and interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- To execute implementation activities and support post implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of IT business analyst experiences / Project manager experiences
- Knowledge and working experiences in ANY ONE of the following:
1. Agile Methodology
2. Mobile Apps or Web services / E-services experiences, internet website
3. JAVA or .NET framework
4. Data Analytics experiences
5. Coding experiences - Familiar with API and SSIS
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)