IT Business Analyst (Banking & Finance)
- Excellent opportunity for Financial Services sector enthusiasts
- Contribute towards delivering critical projects
- Build a solid profile
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to IT projects with our banking industry clients.
- Gathering requirements from the product owners and end users, and performing system analysis.
- Collaborating with analysts of other applications' squads while handling multi-systems features and interfaces.
- Writing user stories and collaborating with developers to take it forward.
- Defining specifications and ensuring proper documentation of requirements, process mapping and workflow diagramming.
- Documenting business rules, feasibility studies and impact analysis.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams like - technical, infrastructure and testing teams, to deliver successful projects.
- Assisting in preparation of technical deliveries and supporting implementation by integration teams.
- Working with the testing team to conduct system integration testing to ensure quality of delivery.
- Complying with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Supporting UAT (reproduce issues, monitoring, fixing with the team) and contributing to implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification along with a minimum of 7 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst dealing with Banking & Finance clients.
- You have solid general banking knowledge and have hands-on experience serving clients within trading / booking applications in Equities / Bonds / FX.
- You have experience working with XML (Swagger), DB queries and also have exposure to instrument referential systems.
- You are highly analytical in conducting root cause analysis of situations and investigating / troubleshooting them.
- You possess excellent communication skills and you can engage with end users and stakeholders at various levels.
- You have good understanding of project lifecycle and have a good knowledge of functional & technical specifications.
- Prior experience in SQL is a strong plus
- Prior experience in trading/booking applications like MarginMan/Predator or Regulatory Reporting is an added advantage.
- You are a driven and proactive individual with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd