IT Business Analyst (Agile)
- 1 year renewable contract
- Chances of convertible to permanent role
- Hiring company: Nearby Pasir Panjang MRT / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- To study and analyze user requirements, so as to prepare detailed functional specifications and related documents by engaging internal stakeholder to meet the project timeline.
- To prepare project documentation conforming to standards and procedures
- Work with delivery team to deliver system according to specification as well as track the tasks assigned to the team in meeting project schedule, quality and within project budget.
- To perform extensive application testing including functional and interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- To execute implementation activities and support post implementation.
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Min. 2 to 4 years of related experiences
- Knowledge and working experiences in Agile Methodology / Waterfall / Scrum
- Knowledge and working experiences in ANY ONE of the following:
1. Mobile Apps or Web services / E-services experiences, internet website
2. JAVA or .NET framework
3. Data Analytics experiences
4. Coding experiences - Familiar with API and SSIS
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)