IT Auditor (Central)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Plan and perform IT audits, including reviews of IT processes, security, controls over
operating systems, database applications and infrastructure etc.
- Identify and assess potential impact of IT risks, evaluate the adequacy and
effectiveness of internal controls.
- Recommend and implement best practices for effective IT security, risk and
- Prepare audit reports, summarise findings with management response and follow up
to ensure implementation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise and put in place policies and procedures
regarding IT issues.
- Pivotal role in supporting the operational audits, when necessary.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or Accounting.
- At least 3 years of IT audit experience in public accounting firms or MNCs / SMEs,
preferably in the financial service industry.
- Good knowledge on IT operations requirement, including general controls, security,
application systems and infrastructure etc.
- Demonstrate capability in managing IT audit assignments independently and facilitate
external / regulatory engagements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536