IT Audit & Risk Consultant
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
External Audit and Security Testing Projects
- Plan and actively manage internal and external auditors / security consultants to deliver audit and security testing services for clients.
- Engage with clients to scope, plan security audit / security testing projects and include scheduling of on site or off-site works.
- Build and nurture positive working relationship with clients, by providing quality deliverables and communications.
- Participate as an active member of the internal audit and IT security team.
- Conduct briefings, perform fieldworks, tabulate management responses and follow-up actions to ensure timely execution of audit / security testing work plans.
- Review audit findings and assess overall state of compliance and risk management.
- Conduct information security awareness training and promote information security practices.
- Review and upkeep information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct security risk management exercises and perform VAPT on Company’s internal IT infrastructures.
- Candidates with 4 to 5 years technical experience in systems and networks, particularly in the area of IT security will be an advantage.
- Those with current security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CREST, OSCP with hands-on experience performing VAPT using tools such as Nessus, Nmap, Wireshark, Kali Linux, Burp Suite etc. will have added advantage.
Other Personal Traits
- Be conversant in IT security related subject matters to engage in discussions with clients
- Good command of oral and written English
- Patient and pleasant personality
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd