IT Audit - Assistant Manager
We are looking for an IT Audit – Assistant Manager for an ongoing long term project for a Healthcare Domain client in Singapore. This role will be a permanent opportunity with our client in Singapore.
Salary: SGD 5000-6000/Month
Location: Harbour Front, Singapore
- Review IT application systems including business application systems to assess adequacy of system controls over accuracy, completeness and availability.
- Knowledge of clinical systems supporting the healthcare operations is an added advantage
- Recommend system control features to enhance productivity without compromising controls.
- Review operating systems and database security as well as IT general controls (e.g. Data Centre operations).
- Basic knowledge of network security and vulnerability assessments
- Participate in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) review of new system development to provide advice on security and controls during the pre-implementation stage.
- Use of data analytics tool (e.g. Tableau, IDEA) to perform analysis (e.g. Audit Logs)
- Good experience in review of IT application controls, user access management, and/or forensic audit including network security review.
- Practical knowledge of SAP HANA, OBIEE, SQL, RPA (e.g. UI Path) and Oracle databases will be beneficial
- You should be analytical to provide suggestions on good and practical system controls to mitigate IT risks
- CIA/CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP certifications is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computing or Accountancy.
Interested, please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 65 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd