IT Assistant Manager - Navision (East/up to $5.5K)*URGENT*
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Assist and manage all IT strategy including application system, infrastructure to support the Business Unit.
- Execute of IT Project from conceptualise to Delivery stage.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to ensure service and support are delivered in accordance with the service level agreement.
- To assist with procurement and maintain up to date inventory tracking.
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications which align with business needs by using SQL script/other software tools.
- Responsible to ensure the accuracy of all necessary analysis tools and report that provide to management for analysis in optimal decision-making.
- Administer the launching of new frontend or backend systems, IT relevant projects, resources and vendor management.
- To ensure that the communication links between the various offices and stores are in optimal working condition, including maintaining and managing an effective fault reporting system.
- To maintain and ensure system security and data integrity.
- To ensure all transactions pertaining to System are properly completed within the cut-off date before performing month-end process.
- Maintenance of all software and IT related warranty and licenses used by the company.
- Provide user support by implementing and integrating existing and new network, servers and back office applications.
- Administer and maintain LAN/WAN infrastructure on routers, wireless AP, IP Phone and firewall.
- Ensure that all networks (including internet and wireless), systems, security and application infrastructure are running efficiently.
- Implement change requests and application enhancement to the ERP system.
- Keep track and update IT hardware and software assets.
- Performing POS setup and implementation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting for problems related to IT infrastructure (hardware and software) and business application systems.
- Handle ad-hoc IT projects whenever required.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in technical support in sizable IT infrastructure, as well as the relevant technologies described below.
- Working experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory, UNIX, Router, and Network Switches.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision and LS Retail.
- Working Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012 Window 10, Microsoft Office (including Outlook), hardware support and general desktop applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014, including writing script, stored procedure and setup SQL and Navision System and Firewall is required.
- Working knowledge of web technology and programming knowledge in Java & VBA.
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889