- Work within a Global MNC in the IT industry
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune with the unique requirements of their clients.
In this role, you will provide support for IT products and services; including answering questions, troubleshooting problems, instructing the team about software and hardware features and functionality. You will also manage and track IT-related contracts such as domain names leases, SSL certificates and other services.
You will be responsible for :
- Escalating issues to the rest of the team, as and when required
- Documenting internal procedures and keeping IT department activity and reference documentation updated.
- Keeping track of internal projects.
- Troubleshooting and installing IT devices and systems.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Maintaining an inventory of all equipment, software and software licences.
- Relaying enquiries to respective contractors about relevant IT issues or requests.
- You have at least a Diploma in Information Technology or related field, with 1-2 years of experience in basic hardware, software, and network administration/troubleshooting, or equivalent training and/or education.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS and related hardware.
- You have Mac and PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel).
- It is a huge plus to have ITIL certification/knowledge.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/34360261
Snaphunt Pte Ltd