IT Assistant Engineer (Digital Infrastructure) - Perm
- Manage and maintain Digital Infrastructure equipment and related peripherals.
- Perform Users administrative account and permission.
- Perform and execute Data security and information leak prevention.
- Perform Users Technical support and troubleshooting.
- Ensure Digital Infrastructure resources are well maintained and documented.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in troubleshooting computers and its peripherals.
- Understanding in Microsoft Servers, Windows and Offices application.
- Understanding of network topology and it functions
- Understanding in virtualisation will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems and networking environment
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to consider IT grad candidates with no experiences.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16500
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD