IT Asset Management Executive
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading IT outsourcing firm
- Work alongside & learn from experienced professionals in this field
- A role that promotes personal growth development
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain and Quality), clients and suppliers and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Providing strong levels of customer service and after-sales support.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Handling customer order related queries & support, liaising with key internal stakeholders for quality/warehouse issues, processing return shipment as well as repair and replacement administration.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimise these in coordination with other teams.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Warehouse & Distribution, Buying/ Procurement or Customer Service/ Order Fullfillment role.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You have solid experience within E- procurement and IT Procurement.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd