It Asset Disposition Technician
TES-AMM (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 20-Dec-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Main duties and responsibilities
- Processing of IT equipment such as servers, network equipment, PCs, laptops, monitors etc.
- Perform receiving, segregation, testing, data-wiping, troubleshooting, refurbishment, software installation, cleaning and packing, etc.
- Ensure the SLA on turn-around time, yield and repair quality is met.
- Ensure accurate data entry into the shopfloor management system.
- Perform on-site services such as decommission of equipment, validation, destruction of storage media (e.g. HDD, SSD, NVM etc).
- Physical removal of servers and network equipment.
- Physical removal of data bearing devices i.e. HDD/SSD
- Carry out destruction of data bearing devices i.e. degauss, punch, shredding
- Recording of serial numbers/asset tags.
- Preparation of racks for collection by logistics.
- Deployment and Decommissioning.
- Deployment/decommissioning of IT devices (PC, laptops, tablets, printer, network equipment etc.) at clients locations.
- Updating/upgrading of operating systems (on-site and off-site)
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Min NITEC / Diploma in IT / Electronics or equivalent
- 1-2 years relevant experience advantageous
- On-the-job training will be provided
- Must be able to understand English
- Possess good work attitude and team spirit
- Working hours : Mon - Fri & alternate Sat (8.45am - 5.45pm)
- AWS & Bonus
- 14-20 days annual leave
- Hospital, term life and personal insurance coverage
TES-AMM (S) PTE LTD