IT Application Support
Williams-Sonoma Singapore is looking for a dynamic individual to join us as a 1-year contract IT Application Support. This person should have good problem solving skills and will be performing both application support and application development. He or she will work closely with Data analysts team and will be involved in software development, implementation and application support of Information Systems and data preparation. He or She will also be required to prepare user test plans, user/administration technical guides, conduct system/integration tests, and perform software application training. The analyst would be responsible to maintain good coding practice and methodology.
Develop software codes using the in-house standard framework based on .NET technologies using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- Ensure all tasks are logged and updated for tracking
- Prepare user acceptance tests based on requirements and conduct unit/integration tests;
- Prepare administration technical guides and software user guides;
- Prepare and conduct software application training;
- Handle technical support issues relating to software applications;
- Manage change requests, troubleshooting and provide quick and efficient solutions;
- Provide application support to end-users
JOB HOLDER'S COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or its equivalent
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good analytical skills; Team player; Results oriented.
- Preferably 2 years of VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, IIS 6/7 development experience; completed at least 1 full SDLC;
- Competent in Object Oriented programming, Software architecture (Multi-tier)
- Must have strong working experience in web development (ASP.NET)
- Familiar with project management life cycle and proven track record of software development in RDBMS projects.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design and data mining would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of logistics or supply chain business processes would be advantageous.
Williams-Sonoma Singapore Pte Ltd