IT Analyst - Tuas (up to 4.5K)
- Innovate, develop, and transform manual processes/older digital technology with newer digital technology.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to enhance work/service processes to support Company’s growth.
- Bridge the gap between the traditional and digital part of the businesses.
- Support the HOD to identify and develop new technology and execution of action plans to achieve company’s objectives.
- Support Business Development department and other relevant departments to understand requirements and to provide relevant documentation support
- Degree in Information System Technology, Business Degree or equivalent
- have relevant experence in similar capacity
- Competent in root cause analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Digital Transformation concept
- Good knowledge/skill in BI tools
- Knowledge of relational database
- Strong Business sense
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Good analytical skill
- working hours : 9 am.5.45pm/ 5 days
- Transport pickup - Yishun, Woodlands, Jurong East and Boon Lay MRT
Kindly submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified