IT Analyst (.NET)
- To establish actionable insights into business processes and business data used for decision making and control.
- To gather the specifications for functional and software requirements.
- To design and implement changes to business processes and information that are allowed and implemented through technology.
- To create scripts and code fragments to execute enhancements
- Conduct User Testing and Training
- To write and train customers and establish documentation on the use of systems
- To plan, design and implementation for the applicaion lifecycle.
- To design and execute maintenance plans and procedures to keep system for healthy for software mainteneance.
- Maintaing systems application operations and perform project managment.
Minimum a Degree in IT or similar.
At least 3 years of relevant experience.
Experience handling in dealing with SQL Quary/Programming, .Net application/ implementation preferred.
Able to work independently or as a team.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested candidates may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lim Xing Yi Jamie
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702, Tel: 6594 9896
EA License Number: 02C4944, EA Registration Number: R1433649
People Profilers Pte Ltd