EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R2096285
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible to ensure all the applications systems remain in good working order.l
- Respond to production emergencies in a timely manner
- Bring up the server (in a crash) or system processes, fixing problems or finding workarounds.
- Diligently perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager any anomaly detected.
- Alert and conduct troubleshooting together with other system engineers, database administrator and outsourced vendors.
- Follow through every issue until closure
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems.
- Interact with the helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
- Make some code changes/ enhancements that arise from service requests
- Bachelor Degree in any IT related field of disciplince
- Minimum of 2 years in .net experience
- Profficient in Microsoft .Net framework (ASP.NET), .NET Core framework, MVC, C#.NET
- Required to standby on weekends/public holidays and in office during off-office-hours to support the systems
- Have effective communication skills
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R2096285) stating your current and expected salary for our immediate processing
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd