- The incumbent is to provide support and maintenance for Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) and related IT systems in the department ensuring day-to-day smooth operation.
- To work with laboratory users for system implementation and upgrades, and provide simple hardware and software consultative advice to end users of LIS or related systems in the department.
- Handles general LIS administrative responsibilities and assist in IT training programmes for users of systems and software.
- Monitor and support LIS systems and applications (eg. Maintain system, troubleshoot & track errors, provide solutions on laboratory problems)
- Review, revise and optimise LIS functions & applications to meet objectives of the department
- Participate in system upgrades and implementations (eg. System validation, testing, documentation)
- Assist in administering department's servers, workstation and printers in the LAN environment
- Provide simple hardware / software consultative advice to end users of LIS or related systems in the department
- Participate in hardware and software installation and maintenance
- Participate in intra- inter-department work group & feedback sessions on operational IT related and financial issues
- Perform price updates, charge rectification and audits
- Assist in acquisition and implementation of computer systems and accessories. Maintain databases in LIS section
- Contribute to the design, development and maintenance of small end user application systems
- Compile scheduled workload statistical reports
- Undertake scheduled and ad hoc data extraction and compilation as required by users
- Assist with delivery of IT training programmes for users of systems and software
- Provide operational support for internet/intranet applications
- Design, develop and maintain small end-user application systems
- Provide regular status reports, problems and progress, highlighting issues of concern to laboratory manager
- Coach IT users on a one to one or group basis
- Produce simple IT training protocols and instruction manuals
- Assist in maintaining standards and ensuring compliance to the Lab Accreditation programme
- Collate clinical and management information for the department and hospital.
- Perform other assignments as delegated by laboratory manager
- Good knowledge of LIS application and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of laboratory operations and workflow.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and produce highly accurate work.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and LAN environment
- Programming skills (Access or Visual Basic)
- Good knowledge of office software (eg MS Office, email) and PC set up and troubleshooting
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Huang Mei Bao
EA Personnel Reg No: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd