IT Analyst (1 year and 3-month contract), IITS
- This position is for Office of Integrated Information Technology Services (IITS)
- Work on applications support and maintenance for teaching and learning areas.
- Deliver the fixes in a timely manner to meet IT Security requirements and reduce our solution vulnerabilities to cyber-attack.
- Identify areas of automation; enhance remote exams support solutions.
- Build intelligence in user support through chatbot.
- Create and update technical documentation and user manuals according to standards and guidelines set.
- Provide integration support to other systems and measure usage and effectiveness of implemented solutions.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Relevant certification like MCPD, MCTS, MCAD, MCSD.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience (especially in Solution Maintenance, User Support and Systems Integration, etc) will be strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in web development using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, JQuery, AJAX, etc.
- Strong understanding and work experience in web mark-up like HTML5, CSS3, XML, etc.
- Familiar with Learning Management System (LMS) integration, Data Analytics Tools and Mobile Technologies and Microsoft technologies (MS Enterprise Library, MS SQL Server, Azure Cloud) will be advantageous.
- Strong ability to handle common version control system such as SVN and TFS.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and terminologies such as TDD, NUnit and MbUnit.
- Ability to analyze and solves problems with innovative solutions and produce proper documentation.
- Experience in writing user manuals, doing user training and supporting end-user issues on a regular basis will be needed.
- A proactive attitude with a good mix of technical, educational and communication skills to play a crucial role in supporting the EdTech initiatives and blended learning platform.
- Diligent and meticulous combined with an attitude to overcoming challenges as we roll out the new EdTech tools is needed.
- Tech savviness with a mind to catch concepts; adapt to new technologies quickly and see how different system processes work together will be needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (knowledge of scripting in excel would be a distinct advantage).
- A dynamic team player and a proactive problem solver with good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and prior experience working across time zones will be an advantage.
- Able to plan, multitask, prioritize, coordinate and work closely with multiple internal / external stakeholders.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University