Join the upbeat growth of Voltas' International Operations Business Group (IOBG), which offers Electro-Mechanical services in a wide range of industries. Stretch your skills in the world's most demanding and active markets. Voltas IOBG is looking to bring on board experienced professionals, for its operations in Singapore.
IT Administrators Qualified Persons with Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology with min. 2-4 years' experience as an IT Administrator in Singapore.
- Diagnose for network and system problems.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backups, regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Monitor Server and Backup of Data
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Liaise with vendors for ensuring working of various hardware and software assets. Carryout troubleshooting of these assets, as and when required.
- Perform additional assignments as directed from time to time.
- Support the project team in carrying out tasks on SAP modules.
- Good Knowledge of IT Operating Systems, especially Windows Server, SAP, Microsoft Applications, knowledge of Primavera, Auto-cad/Micro-station would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings, weekends and on project sites, with little advance notice.
The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary plus benefits with performance-linked payouts on par with industry standards in a vibrant working environment conducive to career growth. Only short listed candidates would be called for an interview.
Send your resume stating
- Position applied for
- Discipline and qualifications
- Years of work experience
- Current Compensation details and Expected Salary