To provide server & network administration as primary role and helpdesk support as a secondary role for Veolia Singapore.
- Responsible for planning, designing, configuration, installation, implementation and maintenance of network / infrastructure
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of VMWare, Windows Server, Data backup, IP PBX, web server, Linux, Kaspersky and Google management
- Responsible for IS&T inventory, user training and helpdesk support for PC, printer and phone, and troubleshoot IT related issues
- Perform network / systems capacity planning and performance tuning
- Support multiple sites and project roll out
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in network, windows server management, Linux and firewall including Meraki, Juniper and FortiGate
- Expertise in Symantec Data Backup, CISCO IP PBX and routers & switches including CISCO, D-Link and DELL.
- Certification in Meraki, Juniper Firewall Admin, MCSE, VMWare would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer-service mindset and able to work independently and collaboratively as team
- High learning agility
- Project management knowledge and experience
Interested candidates are requested to submit application online or email full CV with detailed experiences of previous projects, photo stating current and expected salary, availability date, etc. to [Click Here to Email Your Resume];
Successful candidate will be working in the main office located at 17 Tuas Avenue 12 Singapore 639037. Company transport is provided.
Veolia Es Singapore Industrial Pte Ltd