Cable Care Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Sep-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Be responsible for the organization’s overall IT infrastructure, operational management, and related projects that supports the Company in its daily operations
- Perform helpdesk support, network security and system administration, and maintain critical maintain IT Infrastructure which includes troubleshooting, patching, upgrading, and strengthening of corporate systems
- Troubleshoot system, network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Providing significant support to IT infrastructure components such as servers, storage, networks (WAN, LAN, Firewalls, etc.) and workstations
- Manage licences and renewal of contracts/services, including the independent evaluation, sourcing/replacement of relevant products and system
- Involve in IT technical projects such as tech refresh and software upgrades, maintain relevant IT documentation and reports
- Ensure that technical and application incidents within domain are addressed and resolved, record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Provide respective and relevant IT training for new and existing users, as well as to proactively work with internal teams to optimize and improve IT support processes and procedures.
- Set-out, ensure and follow standard IT service delivery processes in accordance with Company’s IT policies and procedures.
- Administer, manage and decommissioning of the IT Resources as per Company’s disposal policy and procedures.
- Maintain up to date documentation for all IT related matters including areas for IT infrastructure components and IT operation processes
Cable Care Pte Ltd