Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintaining accurate inventory data collection, storage, tracking, and maintenance of information associated with IT hardware and software within contracted service levels at the account.
- Responsible for asset tagging
- Prepare asset management process to handle asset lifecycle from Procurement to disposal
- Reconcile asset inventory report with the Finance report and automated tool report
- Perform monthly sample audit to improve the asset accuracy
- Maintain application system user accounts including create, modify and delete
- Maintain application system user on role assignment
- Perform regular check on account validity
- Reset user account password
- Ensure equipment are kept in a proper manner
- Prepare documentation and reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year experience in managing WOG SR administration, asset management.
- Experienced in handling ID management in the IT Industry
- Strong communication & coordination skills & meticulous.
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Microsoft Excel, PDF and Sharepoint application
- Good understanding of access rights
- Organized and process-oriented
- Experienced in handling administrative matters in the IT department
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd