Avanta Global| Date Posted: 30-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintenance of Computer Systems: Need to review company’s computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently. Troubleshooting problems, configuring hardware and software, implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- System Installs and Upgrades: Responsible for installing new systems and assessing and implementing upgrades as needed. Conducting consistent analyses of a company’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s need and perform upgrades.
- Handling & Maintaining our Portals LMS, CRM, ERP and Website: Needs to handle and maintain our Learning Management System related works such as Login creation, Maintenance of System. Maintaining our CRM to maintain our product listing and liaising with vendors to resolve the LMS, CRM, ERP related issues. Liaising with internal team to resolve the technical/ IT related issues.
- Oversee Data Storage and Retrieval Systems: It is in the best interest of companies to utilize effective backup systems and have in place data retrieval processes in the event of emergencies. Creating and managing the use of backup and retrieval systems.
- Manage Network Security: To assess security programs and decide which is best for the company for which they are employed. Installing and managing these systems, conduct updates, create passwords and run check for viruses and spyware if needed.
- Degree or Diploma in the field of computer science/ IT or related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in related IT field preferred.
- Experience in doing procurement of IT equipment and managing IT budget.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting PC, peripherals and software upgrades and IT Administration
- Commendable experience in Windows/ Mac desktops/ laptops trouble shooting, maintenance
- Learning Management Systems and Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong technical background in IT Infrastructure.
- Systems, Video Conferencing System handling experience or knowledge preferred
- Knowledge about Cloud storage solutions like Dropbox
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 is an advantage
- Prior experience in Training based company is advantageous.