Realtek Singapore Private Limited| Date Posted: 25-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide daily technical support for network (LAN, WAN and Firewall), anti virus, backup, voice and video conference.
- Monitor and manage Wintel server, network equipment and perform redundancy for servers and network/ VOIP equipments.
- Perform system hardening, patching, protection and security administration.
- Perform system sizing and capacity planning and benchmarking.
- Provide Wintel and Unix/ Linux servers and storage system set-up configuration and back-up.
- Be a guider of headquarters' IT application system operation.
- Documents concise and detailed deployment, changes and upgrade of systems.
- Report all activities to headquarters' IT Director.
- Provide after office hour support for system issue when necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ / Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in inhouse IT department.
- Familiar with Windows/ Linux server, C#, VMware/ Hyper-V.
- Familiar with Cisco, Checkpoint, Wintel server.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn and find out new products.
- CNNA/ CNNP/ MCITP/ MCSA/ MCSE+I/ VCP is preferred.
- Preferable Junior Executives specializing in IT/ Computer - Network/ System/ Database/ Admin, IT/ Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Singaporeans/SPR are welcome to apply.
Realtek Singapore Private Limited