- Be involved in incident, problem and service request management
- Provide resolution of hardware/software issues encountered by users based on service level objectives
- Responsible for the maintenance, repairing and upgrading of various hardware and software
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure timely corrective actions are taken
- Handle the administration of SAP database, support users, create customised reports and interface using SAP
- Minimum of Diploma (IT or Related Disciplines)
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in the administration of SAP database, support users, create customised reports and interface using SAP is a must
- Well-rounded knowledge of the following:
- IT Infrastructure (Lan, Wan, Windows Servers)
- Informatic Hardware (PC, Printer, Scanner, Smartphones, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd