- Managing Active Directory groups and objects
- Perform PC/Laptop troubleshooting, Operating System upgrade
- Client & Peripherals Deployment
- Recommend the software and hardware products and other equipment are most suited for use within IT department.
- Communicate and liaise with various working parties and vendors to facilitate IT task completions.
- Excellent documentation and project planning capabilities
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in supporting IT infrastructure in an end-user environment.
- Diploma or Professional Degree.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Networking, IT Compliance, and Windows operating system.
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd