OUR RECRUITERS LLP | Date Posted: 27-Jun-2018
EA Licence No: 14C7308 | EA Personal Registration No: R1102260
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform user administration and deployment of IT equipments (Laptop, Desktop, mobile phone, POS (Point of Sale) terminal, telepresence and computer related peripherals)
- Maintain PC in a Microsoft and Mac environment.
- Manage email administration such as creating/maintaining user ids and email addresses.
- Induct and train users in IT applications (Office, Web, Phone), advise and support users when required.
- Assist in the procurement of hardware, software, telecommunication, audio-visual/office equipment.
- Actively participate and support IT related projects.
- Maintaining good end users’ relationships
- Provide first level phone and email support
- Undertake any other duties in relation to your job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
OUR RECRUITERS LLP
We Serve Professionals Like U. OUR RECRUITERS LLP Visit www.ourrecruiters.com Email your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org (CV must be in MS Word) MOM EA License 14C7308