Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 27-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Appointment scheduling with end users and all other administrative task related to project
- Liaising with logistics partners by agency to communicate for asset movements between sites
- Maintain Equipment sign off forms when collecting the machines.
- Maintain and track physical status of the hardware while collection from the user
- Maintain and track physical status of the hardware while returning the machines to the vendor.
- Record and maintain daily reports of
- o Number of assets collected
- o Number of assets returned to vendor
- o Physical status of the hardware collected.
- o Issues and their status.
- To schedule appointment with users to collect old hardware
- Maintain the inventory of the hardware collected and to be collected from the user
- Liaising with logistics to return / Dispose the hardware
- Maintain records of hardware returned to vendors
- Minimally 1-2 years of relevant experience in IT admin
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)