IT Admin Coordinator(Dip in IT, Town, $2000 - $2400)
IT admin coordinator
To assist IT project managers to create documentation, setup meeting, take down minutes ,chase for updates from stakeholders and create presentation deck for IT meetings.
- To handle all administrative tasks assign by team leads
- To follow up and chase procurement, application and IT security teams for pending tasks.
- To setup meeting for team leads with internal teams as well as external vendors.
- To maintain good documentation for meeting minutes and projects
- To help project managers in keeping track of projects spending.
- To help project managers in preparing memo for procuring of equipment or services
- To protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- To adhere to Group Procedure and Policies
- A recognized diploma/degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/System Administration or its equivalent will be preferred.
- At least 2 Years of experience in IT projects/operations/implementations/support.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621