IT Account Manager (Wireless)
- Achieve sales target assigned by the company
- Develop and grow the Service Providers and new Enterprise business opportunity
- Generate and support sales opportunities from commercial perspective and respond to RFQ/RFPs
- Negotiate with prospects and accounts to close business
- He/She is required to develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers. Additionally, he/she is also expected to work cross-organizationally to co-ordinate pre-sales, professional services and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
- Provide sales report and formulate sales pipeline for each customer account
- Any other matters assigned by Senior Account Manager
- Minimum Diploma with 5 years experiences in Telecom and Enterprise sales OR 3 years experiences with a Degree in Computer Science/Business Administration.
- Good working knowledge with System Solution/Integrators products and services
- Good communication skills, positive personality and aggressive attitude
- A good understanding of wireless technology and key vendors ecosystems.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation influencing skills
- Track record of consistent quota achievement and must be results driven
- Possess the ability to understand business requirement and able to qualify sales opportunity
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598