Issuance Officers(Temp for 3 - 6 months, FMCG Industry, Town)
- Checking through orders accurately.
- Providing fast and error- free service when going through the orders.
- Directing Distributors to the correct counters accordingly.
- Provide professional and excellent service experience for our members
- Provide administrative services when required
- Proactively understand and communicate with distributors & customers regarding promotions, company event and special occasions (Training).
- Proactively looking out for Distributors who have waited sometime for their orders.
Knowledge, skills and Attributes
- Minimum a tertiary education
- No experience needed as training will be provided
- Able to commit to shifts (9:45am – 7pm and 10:45am – 8pm)
- Customer-oriented team player
- Has a pleasant disposition and enjoys interacting with people
- Has a positive attitude and shows willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Is able to relate with, show empathy for, and project a positive company image to distributors and customers
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.