Islandwide Government New Tracker Assistant - $1900/month
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 19C9859|EA Personal Registration No: R1217423
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Digital Ambassador (Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers)
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Engage stallholders in hawkers, wet markets and coffee shop to sign up for e-payment at their stalls.
- Ensure accurate and prompt follow though of administration work linked to each engagement.
- Follow up actions, where applicable for various engagement(s).
- Passionate about contributing to and supporting our seniors & citizens.
- Comfortable to stand for long hours.
- Must know how to use WhatsApp, Facebook, Paynow, Paylah
Contract Duration: until Mar 2021 (After March, highly will get 12 months renewal)
- Working Days: Any 5 days from Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
- Working Hours: Anytime between 8.00am to 10.00pm, up to 44 hours per week
- Work Attire: IMDA polo tee (Purple) , own black pants and black covered shoe
- Working location : Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers
- After 3 months of services:
- AL: 14 days per year
Please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd