IS&T Engineer (Up to $4k/Central/5 days)
Basic salary up to $4000
5 days work week (9am-6pm)
Location: Central (Redhill)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support project manager and sales team in various activities to ensure timely delivery/closure on business critical issues according to customer expectation
- Deploy, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and support IT infrastructures including LAN, WAN, firewall, servers, storage, and associated network devices.
- Maintain a high level of user satisfaction with new and existing technologies.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with business users and monitoring IT systems performance.
- Pro-actively anticipate technical risks and issues and ensure that appropriate migration planning is in place to avoid compromising delivery.
- Supports new projects, OS installations, upgrades, patches and creation of documentation
- Provide support for customer calls to ensure SLAs are kept and identify potential relationship disturbances.
- Other support includes data backup and other tasks assigned.
- Work with vendors on a regular basis to evaluate offerings and influence the enhancement of current or future products.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by Manager or Management
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level Support
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in deploying and maintaining Server, Storage and Backup solution in Windows & Linux environment
- Diploma/Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT or equivalent
- Good experience in M365 / O365 implementation and maintenance
- Good experience in Cloud provisioning and migration, especially Cloud platform like
- Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Good Experience in Virtualization, VMware, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Good Experience in AD Migration and System Troubleshooting
- Good Experience in Storage (particularly DELL / IBM / HPE 3PAR / LENOVO)
- Good Experience in Backup solutions
- Good Experience in networking / perimeter network security / WAN connectivity
- Good Experience in Email Migration and Troubleshooting
- Good Documentation knowledge / Skills
- Good experience in Router configuration, Network Printer setup, Security Appliances
- Understanding of/and commitment to IT as a service function and business enabler
- Knowledge in using reporting tools would be preferred
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Job ID: 668XR5
People Profilers Pte Ltd