Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the development and management of the entire IT infrastructure in the Hotel. You shall review and enhance IT procedures, licensing and security policies; participate in vendor selections and performance management. You will also work closely with the management and business users on IT process enhancements and new project requirements. Being the key IT personnel, you have to provide technical leadership and overseeing support, maintenance, changes, and upgrades to the relevant IT application/solution.
- Degree / Diploma in Computing Studies
- At least 5 years IT experience in the Hotel Industry.
- Strong coordination, organization, analytical and user support skills.
- Good hands-on knowledge in Hotel Business Applications such as OPERA PMS, S&C, Material Control, SAP, POS
- Possess positive working attitude, excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills, proactive and self-driven.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume, including current and expected salaries with a passport-sized photograph by 31 May 2021 to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Goodwood Park Hotel