· Responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting security systems (FW, IPS, WAF, File Integrity and Configuration Control tool, Vulnerability scanner, DLP, SIEM, etc.)
· Review of security logs and computer investigation (SIEM, E-discovery/Forensics tools)
· Monitor new vulnerabilities, classify and mitigate them. Collaborate and assist Infrastructure team for the mitigation.
· Control servers and network devices hardening
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology
· Min 4 years of relevant experience in information technology Operating System & network engineering
· Good knowledge of MS Windows (server, workstation, AD) and Unix/Linux OS, TCP/IP, packet analysis, scripting language as Unix shell script, Perl or Python
· Able to handle stress and work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with Security log monitoring, Firewall management, IDPS, malware analysis, Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Pen testing will be an advantage.
· Candidate with CISSP, GIAC, OSCP certification or Degree/Diploma in Security will have an advantage
· Only Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident are welcome to apply
Interested applicants, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Better Prospects Consultancy