IS Analyst / Senior IS Analyst (5-year contract), IITS
- This position is for Office of Integrated Information Technology Services (IITS).
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain enterprise information systems to computerize the business processes, and help to streamline the business processes of the user departments.
- Play a key role for in-house system development, enhancements and maintenance.
- Coordinate and conduct user acceptance tests and training.
- Provide system documentation according to the Project Development Methodology.
- Provide technical assistance and day-to-day operational support for existing systems.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to gather user feedback and schedule for enhancements and modifications.
- Evaluate software package / productivity tools and make recommendations to supervisor.
- Form good user relations by cultivating trust and building good rapport with users.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or IT.
- Minumum 3 years of relevant work experience as a SAP FICO techno-functional consultant.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles and object-oriented development methodology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University