IS Analyst, Office of Integrated Information Technology Services
Singapore Management University | Date Posted: 29-Jan-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain enterprise information systems to computerize the business processes, and help to streamline the business processes of the user departments.
- Play a key role for in-house system development, enhancements and maintenance.
- Coordinate and conduct user acceptance tests and training.
- Provide system documentation according to the Project Development Methodology.
- Provide technical assistance and day-to-day operational support for existing systems.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to gather user feedback and schedule for enhancements and modifications.
- Evaluate software package/productivity tools and make recommendations to supervisor.
- Participate in Information Systems Planning.
- Form good user relations by cultivating trust and building good rapport with users.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or IT.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience as a SAP FI techno-functional consultant.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles and object-oriented development methodology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Singapore Management University