IS Administrator / Senior IS Administrator (SAP Basis), IITS
- Administer and provide assistance / day-to-day operational support for software packages (e.g. SAP, Documentum) in IITS (Office of Integrated Information Technology Services).
- Manage the security and performance of enterprise applications using tools like HP WebInspect, HP Fortify, Burp Suite, Web Application Firewall and SlikPerformer.
- Play a project leader role for in-house system implementations.
- Manage small to medium-scale outsourcing projects. Responsible for preparing tender / RFQ specifications, evaluation and implementation of the outsourced systems.
- Coordinate the design, release and deployment of systems with cross-functional team dependencies and impact.
- Coordinate and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and relevant training.
- Provide system documentation according to the Project Development Methodology.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to gather user feedback and schedule for enhancements and modifications.
- Evaluate software package / productivity tools and make recommendations.
- Participate in Information Systems Planning.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in installation and administration of relevant SAP components (ECC, Fiori apps, Solution Manager etc.), patches and upgrades.
- Good knowledge in SAP Basis, security administration, client management, change management in ABAP and Java Stack.
- Knowledge in Documentum administration will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Windows platform and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles and structured project development methodology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University