IOS/React Native Consultant
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Application Consultant (React Native)
- Mobile application development and applied research on React Native Framework platforms as well as involving the use of databases
- Software support and maintenance of deployed products and solutions
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews
- Take charge of multiple technical projects and provide leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Work closely with project management and experience design team to deliver project outcomes
- Contribute technically to projects
- Mentor the best talent bringing out the best in every engineer
- Nurture a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, creative problem solving, and innovation within the team
- At least 5 years of total software engineering experience with a thorough understanding of commercial software product development.
- Expert developer in either Android or iOS (One platform required) and a working knowledge of the other platform.
- Will be customer oriented and skilled in developing a strong understanding of customer needs and marrying those with optimal technology solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Strong experience with native mobile features such as GPS, accelerometer, push notifications, etc.
- Strong experience in cross platform mobile development tools such as React Native Framework (mandatory) and Titanium Appcelerator
- Experienced in developing on Unix/Linux environments
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
Interested candidates may send in their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1219552)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with me at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1219552)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552