- Work within a leading employer in the Consulting industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a leading consultancy firm with offices across Southeast Asia, working with government institutions and enterprises in all sectors. The Company advises their clients on transformative economic and social impact to help them build and grow successful businesses.
In this role, you will work closely with the Brand Management team to design, build and extend the application for Apple’s iOS operating system. You will need to own the entire troubleshooting and debugging process to optimise performance.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Architecting, designing, developing and deploying new features for the app.
- Participating in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Swift and Objective-C.
- Expertise in Startup Experience, Mobile Development and Mobile Frameworks (Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text & Android support library) would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with iOS operating systems.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/40932511
Snaphunt Pte Ltd