As mobile application developer, you will be responsible for the following:
• Developing iOS applications using Swift and MVVM architecture design pattern.
• Managing 3rd party open source libraries and versioning using Cocoapods.
• Maintaining quality of current code base through unit testing and assisting in regression testing.
• Facilitate the troubleshooting and resolving of pre and post-production issues such as provide hotfixes whenever bugs are discovered.
• Maintaining technical documentations of iOS development.
• Maintaining integrity of current git flow of current git repos.
• Assist and advise on UI/UX design capabilities and improvements, feasibility of new functionalities through capabilities of current iOS technology.
• Participating in Sprint meetings such as planning and review meetings.
• Keep abreast of the latest in mobile technology and conduct research and prototyping using such technologies.
• This is a hands-on software development position in which you will be a senior developer working in a small team and collaborating with remote teams.
• The ideal candidate is flexible, self-motivated, a great collaborator and works effectively with all disciplines of the team.
• We value passion, creativity, responsibility, accountability and top notch engineering practices.
• Minimum 3 years experiences in native iOS mobile application development using Xcode
• Familiar with Swift language and Swift Standard Library.
• Familiar with MVC/MVVM architecture.
• Familiar with unit testing.
• Familiar with using Storyboards, XIBs and programmatic UI.
• Familiar with Cocoapods.
• Familiar with Git Flow and Agile methodology.
• Familiar with handling Apple Developer account, Apple iTunes account and building archives for submission to App Store.
• Strong understanding in basic programming concepts such as modularity, retain cycles as how to avoid it for iOS development and delegate, notification and observation patterns.
• Basic understanding in Big O notation and their respective time-space complexity.
• Inquisitive nature and willing to learn and able to work both independently as well as within a team in a fast phase environment.Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates,please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at +65-67087429 Ext: 216 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd