Investment Risk Analyst (9 Months Contract | Up to $5k)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, assess, monitor and report risk exposures and changes in risk profile of investment portfolios, and ensure that critical issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Prepare, analyze and deliver periodic investment risk reporting and analytics for regular/adhoc monitoring, as well as management reporting.
- Develop key insights from analyzing portfolio reports and market developments to drive discussions in risk meetings.
- Keep abreast of investment trends and market developments to identify emerging risks and assess potential impact to our portfolios through scenario analysis/stress testing.
- Maintain and improve the investment risk management processes and procedures, including data elements required for risk processes.
- Contribute to RFP/RFI efforts, development of new products and investment solutions by providing risk-related inputs.
- 2-3 years' relevant work experience in portfolio analysis, data analysis, and/or risk management in Equities.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative/technical discipline.
- Experience with Python, VBA or comparable programming languages will be good to have
- Experience in the use of risk analytical tools including Bloomberg PORT, MSCI BarraOne, FactSet and other leading risk systems
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374