- Opportunity to make a positive impact on Singapore's economy
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a unique investor that supports our portfolio companies in innovative intensive sectors that include Information & Communication Technology, Emerging Technology, Healthcare and other select industry clusters under our Strategic Growth Programme. We have a dedicated team that aims to make an impact on Singapore's economy with impactful investments.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and originating global investment opportunities to achieve investment mandates;
- Leveraging existing channels as well as expanding own deal-flow sources.
- Assessing commercial viability and conducting due diligence on investment targets, taking into account risk-reward scenarios, as well as strategic and financial considerations.
- Structuring investments and negotiate investment terms as well as working closely with Legal team
- Advising portfolio companies on strategy implementation to grow value, and where applicable, work with Value Creation teams to assist on management and talent selection, business development, branding and awareness etc, so as to achieve higher return on investment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and above in Computer Science or Engineering.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in technical-related sectors, preferably in ICT.
- You have at least 8 years experience in investment/corporate finance experience in Singapore, in private equity, or corporate/investment banking.
- Having additional Finance related qualifications such as MBA or CFA would be of significant advantage
- You have excellent relationship management capabilities, communication and presentation skills
- You are a strong team player with strong abilities to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd