Investment Banking Associate
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity to gain exposure in a global company
- Tremendous learning opportunities that will accelerate your career
Our client is a leading investment banking advisory in the region with officer in over 15 countries.
You will be responsible for :
- Evaluating and executing M&A and other investment opportunities for clients
- Preparing financial and technical analysis for the engagements
- Oversight of transaction due diligence as well as assessing financial performance and growth prospects
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase, merger agreements and other legal documents.
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters.
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals.
- Applying diverse methodologies and structuring financing requirements.
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You have strong understanding of valuation and financial modeling.
- You have excellent interpersonal and client management skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd