Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Gather information on economy, market information databases across multiple markets to proactively monitor competitive environment.
- Conduct market research including benchmarking against other peers and comparable etc.
- Evaluate potential acquisition and disposal of companies/assets
- Strong in Financial modelling & Analysis
- Understand regulatory requirements of fund set-up
- Preparation of investment proposals & conduct due diligence on potential acquisition
- Prepare presentation materials / factsheets for various meetings with clients / external parties.
- Coordinating and organising internal and external business development pipeline meetings.
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the CFO.
- Bachelor in Business or Economics or Finance or equivalent is required.
- Strong in understanding financial statements.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the real estate / fund companies.
Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd