Investment Analyst / 5 days / High Salary!!!
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 27-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Collect information, perform research, and analyse assets, such as stocks, bonds, currencies, and commodities, especially in Hong Kong and U.S. markets
- Present investment portfolio to managers to discuss on investment opportunities
- Responding to internal and external queries with investment-level expertise.
- Critically analyse important economic trends that could affect markets
- Lead in the monthly forecasting and annual budget exercise by reviewing financial assumptions and highlight risk/issues.
- Advise investors of potential setbacks and risks
- Be able to liaise with English and Chinese speaking clients
- Knowledge of Hong Kong and U.S. markets