Inventory Planner (West, perm, 3rd party logistics, $3000-$3500)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1219651
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for demand planning and ordering to ensure sufficient stocks at the warehouses.
- Handle clearance of short shelf life and aging stocks, rectify incoming shipment stocks issues, acquire compensation for claims raised to suppliers, process allocation to stores, compile inventory-related reports as well as advise on any inventory-related enquiries.
- Involved in projects and contribute to the organization with continual process improvements.
- Blue pin tracking, Cubin Scan and item master of WCS
- Administer effective cost control in logistics management to identify and reduce business expenses and increase profits.
- Supervise the flow of inventory also ensuring the high accuracy of forecast needs, inventory records, and usage history.
- Thoroughly review and support inventory checks in order to validate and guarantee inventory accuracy.
- Minimum 2-3years of relevant experience in Inventory Management or Import experienc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and a team player with ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong data extraction, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and problem solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to melissa@kschr .com (remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651）
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd