Inventory Planner - RETAIL/FMCG - S$3500
World leading retailer invites dynamic and professional individual to join the group as Inventory Planner!
Budget for this role: S$3500
Reporting to the Operations Manager and provide support as follows:
- In collaboration with various department to contribute to the optimization of inventory control management through strong governance of processes in monitoring product portfolio.
- Governance of inventory control to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for planning, coordination and execution of mid-year/year-end Financial Stock take including special cycle counts. Finalize and submit stock count result variances and findings to Management for validation approval
- Monthly meeting with Operations to physically validate requests for write-off stock due to damages/expiry and witness destruction
- Responsible to report on weekly basis Pending Transfers
- To continuously improve inventory flow processes of Warehouse to Store, Inter Store Transfers and stock returns to warehouse
- Provide Stock Aging Report to Operations Manager to highlight on abnormal high level of slow moving stock or low level of high moving stock
- Min Degree in Business Management or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in Inventory Planning from similar industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level)
- Good business acumen and analytical skills
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd