Inventory / Finance Analyst (Up $4000 / US MNC / 5Days / Transport Provided /West) 1 Year
- UP to $4000 per month
- US MNC
- Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Location: Pandan Avenue (Clementi)
- 2 ways transport provided at Jurong East
- Responsible for conducting cost analysis to support management in making operating.
- Runs monthly cost updates and/or prepares standard cost data including annual cost role up.
- Maintains cost master; creates and maintains costing for new items.
- Develops and conducts basic cost audits and cost analysis.
- Analyzes cost variances (IPV (Invoice Price Variance/PPV (Purchase Price Variance) and monthly
- movements), determines root causes, and prepares recommendations and alternatives for
- improvements for review by supervisor.
- Identifies data analysis needs and works with appropriate departments to obtain the data on a regular basis.
- Prepares analysis and drafts presentation materials for review by supervisor.
- Assists in the inventory valuation process
Qualifications and Competencies:
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Internal Controls
- Financial Analysis
- Product Costing
- Month End Closing
- Internal controls (ISO Compliance activites, Balance sheet, Cash flow forecasting)
Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified**
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search
Cheryl Lee Jin Ling
Local Staffing Division | Registration Number: R1878634
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd. EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd