Inventory Executive/ Planner (Retail,FMCG,Navision, Taisheng)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1219651
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for demand planning and ordering to ensure sufficient stocks at the warehouses.
- Required to liaise with major overseas suppliers and transporters on delivery arrangements to the respective warehouses.
- Handle clearance of short shelf life and aging stocks, rectify incoming shipment stocks issues, acquire compensation for claims raised to suppliers, process allocation to stores, compile inventory-related reports as well as advise on any inventory-related enquiries.
- Involved in projects and contribute to the organization with continual process improvements.
- Manage and monitor inventory levels to expected volume and working capital levels and provide effective and appropriate solutions when business parameters change requiring a change to inventory expectations.
- Administer effective cost control in logistics management to identify and reduce business expenses and increase profits.
- Supervise the flow of inventory also ensuring the high accuracy of forecast needs, inventory records, and usage history.
- Thoroughly review and support inventory checks in order to validate and guarantee inventory accuracy.
- Degree in Business, Logistics and Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Inventory Management or Import experience
- Knowledge of Navision systems will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and a team player with ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong data extraction, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and problem solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to melissa@kschr .com (remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651）
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 to $4,800.00 /mont
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd